Sristi Agro Biotech is one of the fastest emerging India's companies possessing high-tech know-how for plant micropropagation, distribution of pure planting material through tissue culture technology on a large scale, and for improving and evolving new varieties of Horticultural crops to serve the agriculture and to consolidate the economy of our country.
A Group of young engineers in our technical team and experienced hands in our quality assurance is assuring good service and perfect solution. Mr. Snehasis Koley is Biotech Engineer and the Technical Director of the company. He has experience in R&D and he has expertise in Plant tissue culture protocol Development and Laboratory Designing along with good Knowledge in this field is the main key factor of our success. Mr. Madan Mohan Koley is the Managing Director of the company and the most experienced person. Mr. M.M. Koley is the key man of this company with his vast experience in handling international assignments as a part of The Shipping Corporation of India Limited and his dedication has a magical effect on the members of the Sristi agro biotech. Dr. Umashankar chatterjee is also one of the Advisor of Sristi Agro Biotech Private Limited.
Our Product Range
- We are Specialized in production of Tissue culture banana Grand Naine banana plants
- Supplying Tissue culture Primary hardened and secondary hardened g9 banana plants
- We are supplying ex-agar Grand Naine plants also.
List of Crops:
We are an ISO 9001:2008 approved organization. While developing a large variety of fruits, flowers, foliage plants and speciality agricultural products at our ultra modern laboratory, we adopt comprehensive quality control mechanism and make proper arrangement for:
- Continuous product improvement by way of innovative technology applications and quality systems by the R&D team and Product quality assurance team. Control and systematic diagnosis of by perfect observation.
- Constant monitoring of systems and standards.
- Process quality is assured through daily checking and monitoring the operation, of the dissection, growth room parameters and contamination control. Feed back and recommendation from our customers provide us opportunity to take possible measures.
- Systematic training and retraining of people is done on a regular basis in our constant search for excellence.
- Creative approach in every step is encouraging in product development and maintenance of quality standards.
PACKAGING AND FORWARDING: Our material packaging systems support us to avail the actual valuation of the product. We are shipping to international customers and our packaging method has been we recognized to avail the exact quality.
Our support team is continuously by customer feed back process which enables to find out the best service providing method.
Our company is transporting to every state within the time limit. We provide customer promotion offers.
We have high tech laboratories for tissue culture, our laboratory is sophisticatedly maintained for controlled air circulation system and it is outfitted with all the requisite tools and equipment. We also have 2 acres of green house covering areas for primary hardening and secondary hardening. In addition to all these, our automatic controlling process in laboratory is the secret to prove the good quality and best price at the same time. We have controlled green house for the effective good quality plants and supply of healthy plants.
Our company is certified under ISO 9001:2008 and we have in house mechanism of quality control and we regularly monitor our product quality by extensive field trial and laboratory Testing. We have our own mother plant developing field for the better confirmed result.
We are producing 2-3 millions of plants. We are specialized in production of Tissue culture banana plants, Benefits of our plant tissue culture Grand Naine Banana plants:
- Fast fruiting
- High yield
- Absolutely disease free
- Can be planted throughout the year
For details feel free to call: +919830977730
SRISTI AGRO BIOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED All Rights Reserved.